domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014

#RIP Lori Butler :(

Una noticia muy triste y dolorosa ha golpeado al novio de Vanessa Hudgens, el pasado 11 de Septiembre la mama de Austin murió y tanto Vanessa como los familiares de ella han mostrado su apoyo a Austin en estos momentos tan duros.

": Lori Butler, my mom, my hero & my best friend passed away this morning. Lets all celebrate her." I miss you already mama." Vanessa Twitter
" spread the love for Lori " Vanessa Twitter
"Lori Butler, you are my soul mate, my other half, and forever my best friend. I hope you're enjoying heaven. I love and miss you so much " Stella Twitter
"Lori, RIP. You'll be forever alive in our hearts & mind. You'll always be our angel in heaven watching over us. U will be missed! " Gina Twitter
"Lori, we love you! Rest in peace! You will be missed! " Gina Twitter

Desde aquí quiero dar mi apoyo a Austin Butler y a toda su familia,siento mucho su perdida. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario