sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2014

¡Felicitaciones a Vanessa por su cumpleaños!

Sus familiares y amigos quisieron felicitar a Vanessa por su cumpleaños y lo hicieron a través de las redes sociales 

GGMagree
"Happy Birthday to my Best Friend, sister and main squeeze! I can't wait for a life time of adventures with you! LOVE YOU sooooooooo MUCH @vanessahudgens #jonnysgirls#violet&elizabeth"

Jeff Billingsley

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GIRL ! TEAM 4 LIFE! "

Max Clayton
"Red velvet cupcakes for Vanessa's Birthday! Happy Birthday "
Kay Cee Stroh
"Everyone please wish the beautiful and talented a very Happy Birthday!!! Love ya girlie "

Ashley Tisdale

"Even before camera phones we were doin selfies. Happy birthday to my bestie @vanessahudgens you get more beautiful every year! #happybirthdaynessa"

Laura New
"Happy Birthday to my soul soul sista, I couldn't be more content to have a best friend like you!! your light shines so bright & I love experiencing the Joys of life with you by my side. 👭 🎶 THey Say WaiT.. don't Be Swayed, find the WAY, ComE wIth ME 🌜🌕🌛 To the moon & Back 👯😘😍"

Shelley Buckner
"Happy Birthday to my love such a beautiful soul "
Kim Hidalgo

"Happy Birthday to my Pinoy sister... the gorgeous, amazing, magical fairy gypsy @vanessahudgens!!! Love you to pieces. Xo 🙏💃🎉🔮🎁"

Dani Vitale
"Happy birthday @vanessahudgens 💕"

GG Magree (2)
"Missing my girls! Happy bday to my boo @vanessahudgens @stellahudgens @laurajaynenew @nataliesaidi"

Natalie Saidi
"Happy Birthday to this beautiful goddess I get to call my friend! I love you so much and am so excited for this year to come! #gigi #mybb"

Monique Coleman

"Happy Birthday 🎊🎉to my gorgeous friend inside & out@vanessahudgens! Throughout the years you continue to astound me with your depth & character. Love you forever! 🐾 💕✨"

Lucas Gabreel
"Happy Birthday @VanessaHudgens. Hope it was a good one. #Love ya."

Riawna Capri
"(Its a crazy birthday day!) 🎉Happy Birthday to my favorite Wild Child Haute Hippie @vanessahudgens 💕💗💞💕💖💗💕💞💕💕💞💗💖💝💗💗💞💕
Thank you for all your love and support with#NineZeroOne. We appreciate you so so so much. Happy birthday sister. 💝 #lovethisgirl #901girl #901love"

Nikki Lee
"It's been a colorful year❤️💛💚Happy Birthday✨🎂✨@vanessahudgens We love you so much!!!😘"

Shawn Pyfrom
"happy birthday to one of my best friends, and favorite people on the planet - @vanessahudgens. i love you so much, love. enjoy your special day!"
Sarah Hyland
"Happy birthday my love @vanessahudgens !!!!! So gorgeous and what a beautiful soul you have! Miss you ❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️ #starbuckslovers"

Drew Seeley
"Hope you had a great birthday, @VanessaHudgens can't wait to see #Gigi. Heading to #Toronto with "


Stella Hudgens

"my dearest sister/lover/best friend/soulmate/ty ty ting ting ❤️❤️ happy birthday you beautiful human being. You inspire me every single day and I am so lucky to have you as my everything. You're the best boyfriend I've ever had ;) to 26! 😍😘🍷"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario